Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007 at Coachers

Christmas at Coachers house was nothing short of bitching. My boys gave some gifts with so much thought and love, made this old callous bastard shed a few tears.


Some years back, I showed my oldest how to wood burn. He decided to use his talents to make his Grandpa a sign for his new workshop. Yeah, Grandpa loved it!


This one got me! Didn't see it coming....
My oldest made a shadow box with my High School All-Star picture and added his J.F.L. All-Star picture. Yes, I was a crying baby!
I'm so proud how well he thought out his gifts, unbelievable for a 11 year old to put that much thought in to giving.


Santa's letter from my youngest, so damn cute!
He made a gift for Santa and put this note on it before he went to bed.


Christmas Breakfast
I don't have a good name for this yet, we are calling it Monkey Bread for now.


Breakfast "Party Potatoes"
My Wife started this as a Christmas tradition before we had kids, went so well with a bagwine hang-over.



3 comments:

Schmoop said...

Looks like a great time, and a Bagwine hangover to boot!! By the way, I burn my wood every chance I get. Cheers!!

You can Call me AL said...

I try not to burn mine, prefer to smooth it..

DirkStar said...

Nice looking Christmas!

Nice to have you stop by and say hello too.

Have a great jnew year.