Monday, March 10, 2008

My Blog Will Have to Wait.



Due to my work schedule, my blogging will have to take a backseat for a couple of weeks. My yearbook class has a major deadline approaching in two weeks, during Spring break! So anything not done before break means I'll be working instead of relaxing!
I also started a new phase in my diet, the weight room. Going very well and it feels nice to rejoin my old friend IRON and PAIN. I'm finding it hard to "go easy" and paying dearly for it!!! My muscles are so damn sore, wiping my ass even hurts. Even with sore muscles I'm enjoying the journey back to where I should be and miss being. Since starting my diet in Mid-January, I've lost 18lbs and have 76lbs to go to be at the weight of my wedding day.

4 comments:

Schmoop said...

Good Luck with everything. And congrats on the weight. 4 more pounds and I will weigh what I did in High School. Cheers!!

none said...

Congrats! Best of luck on the rest.

Ripple said...

That's cool, Al. Glad to hear you are having some success. I admire your tenacity.

Synchronicity said...

love your wedding photo...you guys look great. just stopping by to say that you are very missed...hope you can come back to blogging soon!